Phionify is a simple blog, written by a regular student of Computer Science major. Literally, focus on Cyber Security & Development topic. For instance, it makes use of a variety of topics like:
- Capture the Flag [CTF], a typical cyber and information security competitions, vary in several genres like:
- Binary Exploit - Pwn
- Forensics - Miscellaneous - Steganography - OSINT
- Web Exploitation
- Reverse Engineering
- Development Guide, including a simple guide for several programming languages.
- Open-source stuffs, including a brief update and info about IT & Open-source stuff.
- HOW-TO, including a simple guide for configuring environtments & software installations.
Post will be regularly updated each week/month. Any resources can be downloaded on GitHub